InterClaim® Worldwide for Commercial Claims
Expertise. Resources. Results.
In the aftermath of a catastrophic accident, fire, or natural disaster, even the best-prepared risk managers and business owners will find that policies and procedures will be strained to the limit.
We believe the value of four decades' experience with international, national and regional catastrophic loss recovery on large and complex claims should put InterClaim® Worldwide on your short list.
Consider that proactive negotiation with insurance carriers produces higher claim payments. Then consider that our licensed professional public adjusters are infinitely more experienced than the insurance company adjuster with whom you'll be dealing.
Size matters too. InterClaim® Worldwide is large enough to manage large international disaster situations, yet nimble enough to provide highly individualized service on the regional and local level. Our professional teams include adjusters with highly specialized expertise in commercial claims service: buildings and contents, time element losses and business interruption claims included.
Acting as a true fiduciary solely in your company's interests, InterClaim® Worldwide will provide the professionalism and counsel that results in the most comprehensive claims payout possible, including:
Insurance Contract Analysis
- Coverages, exclusions, terms and conditions
- Policy requirements including damage mitigation and compliance
- Application of broad policy language to your specific business circumstance
- Proactive recovery planning to assure complete recovery
Business Interruption Claim Documentation/Preparation
- Accurate determination of income loss based on actual financials
- Accurate compilation of all "extra expenses" incurred for reimbursement
- Claim presentation and negotiation with insurance company adjuster and forensic account
Damage Estimate Documentation/Preparation
- Detailed area-by-area survey of all damaged structures
- Itemized "Damage to Structure" estimates including detailed diagrams & costing numbers
- Inventory all damaged machinery, furniture, fixtures, equipment and stock
- Research values to establish actual replacement cost for each item claimed
- Recommend and coordinate professional restoration services
- Present all estimates in the most widely demanded format for expeditious adjustment
Professional, Fiduciary Representation
- Scrupulous attendance of all insurance company meetings
- Timely, detailed reporting of all meeting results
- Discussion and review of all claims forms
- Timely, professional filing of all claims
- Timely negotiation of all aspects of claims
- Presentation of all settlement offers, with our professional views and opinions
InterClaim®'s fee is a small percentage of the final settlement. By maximizing your settlement, our services will save you the cost of our fee... at the very least.